2014年12月28日日曜日

Star Wars

Everyone  Good evening.
 
Take of toilet.
 
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
 
By a far Galaxy quite over there.....
 
I'd like to go to toilet.
But I don't know the place.
 
Do you meet?
Then, I'll check it by force.
 
UMU~
 
Wonderful force is felt.....
 
It was found.
 
The direction is this.
Strong force is felt in Shinjuku.
 
Is it true?
It's indeed.
Take out a ship immediately.
 
You don't have to rush.
But be careful.
2-Chome is dangerous.
 
There are a lot of temptations.
It isn't supposed to fall in a dark side.
 
I see.
I'm careful.
 
But be relieved.
I'm in a dark side already.
 
It was so.
Though it was excellent, you're regrettable.
 
There are TAKE and AMI in toilet.
They aren't JEDAI, but the force is strong.
 
I see.
Something to bother is killed.
 
Yes, I'd like to drink beer early....
 
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
 
Then night when everyone is good♪
 
TAKE

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

注: コメントを投稿できるのは、このブログのメンバーだけです。